Hungry. That's what I am. All the time. I don't get it. I'm eating enough calories, I'm balancing my carbs, protein, and fats. I'm eating *plenty* of fiber.
So why, then, am I hungry constantly?
I need some nutrition inspiration... it's been tough for me to not be hungry. What can I do better? What can I change up?
====
I worked out with Ed this morning. First we did a VO2 test to double check my ideal heart rate zone. It's 155-160 bpm, supposedly my optimum training range. Also in this test Ed figured out that I'm in outstanding cardiovascular shape - my heart recovers like a champ, so he can give me a shorter rest period between sets. Great. :( We did some ab work, the likes of which were so torturous I didn't know what I'd done to make him want to punish me like that! I suppose it's for my own good. Right?
I've been working out pretty solidly this week. On Monday I trained in the morning then went to spinning in the evening; on Tuesday I ran half an hour at 6MPH, 1% incline; and today worked out with Ed. I considered spinning this evening and may, but I may just give my legs a rest and spin tomorrow evening.
More to come...
09 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment