I got to Oakland, CA, last night at about 7PM. After having been in Germany for ten days and just having one full day to adjust to Eastern time before being thrust into Pacific time, my body was understandably a bit annoyed. Add to that the fact that my "extra leg room seat" on the flight wouldn't recline because it's in an Emergency Exit row, and... well, you get the picture.
I brought along some healthy snacks, resolving not to eat too much so I could have a "normal" dinner in Oakland and then go to bed early. Unfortunately, my stomach had different ideas - it was growling fiercely hungry, so I grabbed a turkey sandwich (mustard only, thankyouverymuch) and wolfed it down before my flight. Had a couple other snacks on the plane, planning to have a little sushi at this place I'd found on Yelp.
I found this site with nutrition information on sushi, which was immensely helpful when I entered my food details this morning: http://www.sushifaq.com/sushi-calories.htm.
June 2 recap:
Calories in: 2,237
Workout: Spin class, calories burned ~500
Alcohol consumed: 0; Jen 2, Booze 0
Goal for today: get through another day on the road eating healthfully.
03 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment