05 June 2010

Weekend and Control

It seems a miracle that I could have gone four whole days - 96 hours - without drinking wine. But look, I did it! Nutrition wise, I've done well - but I've been pretty hungry, so I need to look at what I've been eating. Maybe not enough protein at the right time of day? We'll see.

I'm having a yummy breakfast as I write this, whole grain puffs with blueberries and strawberries and almond milk, with a mug of my light & slim tea from Bremen. YUM.

When on a weight loss mission, my biggest challenge has always been, and will continue to be, being around others who aren't also on a weight loss mission. This will happen later tonight at my friend N's place. Our friend C is coming to town as well, and we're going to grill at N's apartment. I told myself I could have a glass or two of wine with dinner, but plan not to have too much. And, of course, I will write this all down :)

My calories were a bit on the high side yesterday - still less than I burned, though. Went to see Iron Man 2 with E and had a small bag of popcorn. Sadly I fell asleep several times during the movie, but it was (I think) pretty fun to watch!

I'm going to a spin class at 12:30 today, and am looking forward to that. I've booked my trainer for three days a week the next two weeks, and the movers come to pick up our stuff the 24th. Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment