07 June 2010

Post-Weekend Update

So... I think I wrote earlier that instead of a no-booze embargo of one week, I would allow myself a couple of glasses of wine with dinner on Saturday. Well, I did that... and a bit more. But I had a great workout on Saturday and did a ton of walking on Sunday. And my nutrition was in check on Sunday.

I think it's a bit...self-defeating...to rule out one thing entirely, especially given that I'm only in NYC for 17 more days! And one of my BFFs is here. So - just keep it in check with the booze, and don't slack on the working out - in fact, ramp up the workouts.

But today is Monday and I'm tracking my food, I worked out with my trainer, and I'm going spinning tonight. I'm feeling good!

So bring it on, Week. I can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment